Posted to humanities.lit.authors.shakespeare,sci.math,alt.home.repair

Default Rights of Neighbors

The US needs to ESCALATE the war and actually fight it to win. Then
we do the same to every terror spawning nation and get our gas back to
$1 gallon

On May 29, 9:51*pm, "anon7571" wrote:
"What?" wrote in ...
Virgil wrote:
In article , What? wrote:

mahfoud belhadj wrote:
The fight should be against Political Islam. A fight against Islam as a
religion is doomed to failure. If the west does not understand that,
then the same old mistakes will be repeated.

Not if the west gets really ****ed off and just nukes the ****ers.

?

There is no way to 'nuke' all muslims without destroying the world.

Of course you're right. Why didn't I realize that, it would destroy the
world just the way it did when we nuked Japan.

Even to suggest such a thing is stupid.

So letting Bush kill a few million of them slowly using ground troops at
a huge loss to us is much better than killing the same number one
morning before lunch with no loss of American life and scaring the
****ing **** out of them.

Am not sure if that's satyre or meant to be serious. I can see quite a few
alternatives between killing people slowly using ground troops and nuking a
whole nation. Starting by not invading a sovereign nation based on lies and
propaganda would be one.

Bush should stop ****ing about, take over the oil, shove them into
ghettos and close the borders. With no oil revenue they are impotent,
and with no money and no exit they aren't gonna be much of a threat.

Makes more sense that the pussy-footing around up to now.

Once they do that, round up all the clerics, test them to a standard
that ensures that they actually are competent Muslim clerics and not
just inciting terrorism before turning them loose. If the country spent
a few years with non-fundamentalist untrained, self proclaimed clerics
inciting the rabble it could begin to rejoin society.

It's the Bush-US that put itself apart from civilized society through its
abuse of powers. Traveling around as an American you pretty much used to
nearly everybody either ranting or making hint of anti-Americanism, and I
must admit I highly sympathize with them.- Hide quoted text -