Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Trying to identify spigot manufacturer / model

I have been to two plumbing supply shops in town and they have no idea who
makes this. I hope the ng can help.

Based on my own research it might be a Mansfield product.

The following six links should show the pictures

http://home.comcast.net/~The-Robisons/Full.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~The-Robisons/Front.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~The-Robisons/Deep.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~The-Robisons/Handle.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~The-Robisons/Side.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~The-Robisons/Top,jpg

Full is the whole thing

Front is the part of the valve which protrudes from the wall

Deep is the piece which is deep inside the wall

Handle is just that

Side is a side shot of the handle

Top is the top of the Anti-Siphon / vacuum breaker

A google search of the info on the top of the Anti-Siphon valve is what lead
me to the possibility of Mansfield.

Thanks for looking...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sorry about the bad link,
Looks like I put in a , instead of a .

http://home.comcast.net/~The-Robisons/Top.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

Craig Robison wrote:
[...]

have you seen this site for help ?

http://www.lockeplumbing.com/prier/mansill.htm
Posted to alt.home.repair

These guys have always been helpful for me.
http://www.plumbingpartsdepot.com/

If you can't find the part on their website, call them, or e-mail them
a picture, they will help you.