Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Despot

read n paper where they are closing 15 stores, mostly up north & n new
england

in the bonds of the old south

Michael Lane

They were the dirtest men I ever saw, the most ragged, lean & hungry set
of wolves. Yet there was a dash about them that the northern men lacked.

A northern woman watching Lee's army pass .

Posted to alt.home.repair

It came from a webtv user. That's synonymous for "idiot".

"James" wrote in message
. ..
what is this crap ???

--------------------------------

Michael Lane

They were the dirtest men I ever saw, the most ragged, lean & hungry set
of wolves. Yet there was a dash about them that the northern men lacked.

A northern woman watching Lee's army pass .

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

It came from a webtv user. That's synonymous for "idiot".

Now why would you go and needlessly insult idiots like that?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

It came from a webtv user. That's synonymous for "idiot".

Now why would you go and needlessly insult idiots like that?

Grumpy. Need more coffee.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

It came from a webtv user. That's synonymous for "idiot".

Now why would you go and needlessly insult idiots like that?

I agree. Anyone who posts from webtv is an obvious idiot, and needs no
insulting.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

James wrote:

what is this crap ???

It appears to be an improperly formatted sig, a quote from a civil war
history. No worse than top posting, I guess.

--
Tony Sivori
Due to spam, I'm now filtering all Google Groups posters.

Posted to alt.home.repair

just a private wrote:
read n paper where they are closing 15 stores, mostly up north & n new
england

Yep. Meanwhile, they're opening 192 new stores in the coming year.

Posted to alt.home.repair

just a private wrote:

read n paper where they are closing 15 stores, mostly up north & n new
england

Incorrect. The only Home Depot store closing in New England is in
Brattleboro,
Vermont. The other 14 closing stores are not in New England.

See the thread you also started on this subject on May 3.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

just a private wrote:
read n paper where they are closing 15 stores, mostly up north & n new
england

Yep. Meanwhile, they're opening 192 new stores in the coming year.

..........and upgrading their 'puters/software. My roommate, who works for
them, has to attend three upgrade sessions in the next couple of months.
Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
just a private wrote:

read n paper where they are closing 15 stores,
mostly up north & n new england

Yep. Meanwhile, they're opening 192 new stores in the coming year.

Most will be in the South and the West.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 May 2008 23:42:13 -0700, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 5/11/2008 7:39 PM No One spake thus:

snip
And *yet another* WebTV user checks in and proves the point!

I could have easily gone the rest of my life without reading that turd which
my killfile had eliminated, but you thought so wonderful that it deserved
being posted again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/12/2008 7:15 AM AZ Nomad spake thus:

On Sun, 11 May 2008 23:42:13 -0700, David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 5/11/2008 7:39 PM No One spake thus:

snip
And *yet another* WebTV user checks in and proves the point!

I could have easily gone the rest of my life without reading that turd which
my killfile had eliminated, but you thought so wonderful that it deserved
being posted again.

So you're saying I *forced* you to read their post? Hey, I didn't know I
had that much power!

conversation with the average voter.

- Attributed to Winston Churchill
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article m,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

So you're saying I *forced* you to read their post? Hey, I didn't know I
had that much power!

Use the power wisely, Weedhopper.

Posted to alt.home.repair

David Nebenzahl wrote:

So you're saying I *forced* you to read their post? Hey, I didn't know I
had that much power!

Use the power wisely, Weedhopper.

Shouldn't that be Weedsmoker?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/13/2008 6:04 AM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

A true Newsgroup Jedi knows when to use the Force.

Sorry, I'm still in the Academy ...

(Speaking of Usenet Jedis, none would use Outhouse Express. My
newsreader clipped all else in your post, as it ended up below your sig.)