Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Painting mistake - advice needed please.

Hello. Matt emulsion (interior paint) has been accidentally painted
on some interior doors and door frames. (These doors and frames
aren't new, and already had a correct coat of wood paint on sometime
before.)

What happens now...we have the correct paint for the job ("one coat
satin finish for interior wood") -- can this simply be painted over
the emulsion?

Thanks a lot for any advice, best regards, Robert.
Posted to alt.home.repair

rpgs rock dvds wrote:
Hello. Matt emulsion (interior paint) has been accidentally painted
on some interior doors and door frames. (These doors and frames
aren't new, and already had a correct coat of wood paint on sometime
before.)

What happens now...we have the correct paint for the job ("one coat
satin finish for interior wood") -- can this simply be painted over
the emulsion?

Yes.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 9, 2:13*am, rpgs rock dvds wrote:
Hello. *Matt emulsion (interior paint) has been accidentally painted
on some interior doors and door frames. *(These doors and frames
aren't new, and already had a correct coat of wood paint on sometime
before.)

What happens now...we have the correct paint for the job ("one coat
satin finish for interior wood") -- can this simply be painted over
the emulsion?

Thanks a lot for any advice, best regards, Robert.

What was on them before, gloss oil or flat latex, what is Matt
emulsion, flat- gloss latex, what is your view on what is correct, is
it semi gloss latex, or oil