DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Other Kinds of Trimmers? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/249182-re-other-kinds-trimmers.html)

cybercat May 7th 08 06:43 PM

Other Kinds of Trimmers?

"ransley" wrote in message
On May 7, 10:13 am, "cybercat" wrote:
Been reading the great thread on string trimmers, and am wondering if
there
are other kinds.

My Stihl hasnt been needed in years, I roundup around everything then
burn it black a few weeks later. What did everyone do before String
trimmers came out maybe 25 years ago, use a herbicide and burn, it
saves money and alot of weekly time.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I'm not a roundup fan.

JoeSpareBedroom May 7th 08 06:46 PM

Other Kinds of Trimmers?

"cybercat" wrote in message
. com...

"ransley" wrote in message
On May 7, 10:13 am, "cybercat" wrote:
Been reading the great thread on string trimmers, and am wondering if
there
are other kinds.

My Stihl hasnt been needed in years, I roundup around everything then
burn it black a few weeks later. What did everyone do before String
trimmers came out maybe 25 years ago, use a herbicide and burn, it
saves money and alot of weekly time.

I'm not a roundup fan.

I'm wondering how he burns things that are right up against the foundation
of his house.

S. Barker May 7th 08 07:49 PM

Other Kinds of Trimmers?

gas and diesel mix in a garden sprayer and a match.