DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Other Kinds of Trimmers? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/249181-re-other-kinds-trimmers.html)

BobR May 7th 08 06:40 PM

Other Kinds of Trimmers?

On May 7, 10:13*am, "cybercat" wrote:
Been reading the great thread on string trimmers, and am wondering if there
are other kinds.

Edgers, yes there are units with metal blades specifically for edging
but nothing that I know of that really replaces the string trimmer for
trimming around beds and trees. The alternative used to be hand
trimmers or a good hoe.

Bulldog May 7th 08 07:55 PM

Other Kinds of Trimmers?

"BobR" wrote in message
On May 7, 10:13 am, "cybercat" wrote:
Been reading the great thread on string trimmers, and am wondering if
there
are other kinds.

The alternative used to be hand trimmers or a good hoe.

Do you know a good hoe? I sure could use one!

Mine got busted last week, it looks like she's getting 30 days.