Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best Cordless Trimmer/weedwacker?

We like the idea of cordless string trimmers!

Anybody have any recommendations?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Look for the thread entitled "Who's in love with their string trimmer?",
started yesterday at 3:29 PM. Discussion already in progress. You won't like
the conclusions, but they're probably right.

"cybercat" wrote in message
. com...
We like the idea of cordless string trimmers!

Anybody have any recommendations?

Posted to alt.home.repair

if it has no cord, what does the trimming?

"cybercat" wrote in message
. com...
We like the idea of cordless string trimmers!

Anybody have any recommendations?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"S. Barker" wrote in message
if it has no cord, what does the trimming?

Sorry, I meant rechargeable cordless electric.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"cybercat" wrote in message
. com...
We like the idea of cordless string trimmers!

Anybody have any recommendations?

I bought a cordless weed whacker If I recall it was Black & Decker cost
about $80 . It didn't last very long on a charge, Didn't have much power ,
took way to long to charge. I took it back Bought a Black & Decker Grass
Hog $50, bought light 100' extension cord, The thing works great Way more
power than the cordless one. The whole thing ended up costing less.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"cybercat" wrote in message
. com...
We like the idea of cordless string trimmers!

Anybody have any recommendations?

Buy a corded one or gas powered for long term happiness

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 6, 5:31*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
We like the idea of cordless string trimmers!

Anybody have any recommendations?

Google for reviews, B&D is usualy junk, but new makes come out every
day.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"ransley" wrote in message
On May 6, 5:31 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
We like the idea of cordless string trimmers!

Anybody have any recommendations?

Google for reviews, B&D is usualy junk, but new makes come out every day.

I will do that right now, thank you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"MLD" wrote in message news:vzkUj.7$Td.0@trndny08...

"Sac Dave" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message
. com...
We like the idea of cordless string trimmers!

Anybody have any recommendations?

I bought a cordless weed whacker If I recall it was Black & Decker cost
about $80 . It didn't last very long on a charge, Didn't have much power
, took way to long to charge. I took it back Bought a Black & Decker
Grass Hog $50, bought light 100' extension cord, The thing works great
Way more power than the cordless one. The whole thing ended up costing
less.

Ditto--not very happy with the Black & Decker battery unit I got.
Unsatisfactory life per charge--it pooped out after a very short time.
MLD

Good to know.