Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The BBC is looking for Self-Builders in the UK!!

Are you about to embark on a Self Build project?

BBC Bristol are currently looking to speak to families who are about
to start building their own house. Ideally you will be starting the
foundations in June/July/August 2008. We're looking for people with
an average budget to spend, nothing too high end, but with great ideas
and passion for their new home.

Do you fit this description? If you’d like to find out more
information please contact Tom Cross via e-mail )
or phone 0117 974 7637 asap, deadline mid-June.

Have my builders screwed up ??? [email protected] UK diy 11 May 4th 06 10:52 AM
Cowboy builders Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt UK diy 10 August 29th 05 03:33 PM
Cowboy builders Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt Home Ownership 0 August 23rd 05 08:19 AM
Hate such builders Bob Home Repair 28 January 31st 05 10:23 PM
builders Stephen UK diy 3 May 19th 04 06:44 PM