DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Degree Days: New York (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/248898-degree-days-new-york.html)

Vince May 6th 08 01:20 AM

Degree Days: New York

Can anybody tell me where I may find degree days data online for the
NY - Long Island locality ?

Thanks.

Doug Miller May 6th 08 01:32 AM

Degree Days: New York

In article , Vince wrote:

Can anybody tell me where I may find degree days data online for the
NY - Long Island locality ?

Degree days.... degree days... who calculates that? The weather bureau, ya
think?

Speedy Jim[_2_] May 6th 08 01:33 AM

Degree Days: New York

Vince wrote:
Can anybody tell me where I may find degree days data online for the
NY - Long Island locality ?

Thanks.

http://weather.newsday.com/US/NY/Islip.html?almanac=1
http://weather.newsday.com/US/NY/Flu...html?almanac=1
or
http://weather.newsday.com/US/NY/Islip.html?main=1
Pick a town, then click Complete Weather Almanac

ex LI'er

Robert Neville May 6th 08 02:32 AM

Degree Days: New York

Vince wrote:

Can anybody tell me where I may find degree days data online for the
NY - Long Island locality ?

There are heating DDs and cooling DDs. Both can be found he
http://ols.nndc.noaa.gov/plolstore/p...0095-PUB-A0001

Jack S May 6th 08 02:37 AM

Degree Days: New York

"Vince" wrote in message

Can anybody tell me where I may find degree days data online for the
NY - Long Island locality ?

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/product...s/degree_days/

Thanks.