DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   police (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/248880-police.html)

[email protected] May 5th 08 11:11 PM

police

For years police have done crimes. Police taped using tape recorder.
If a lot of people look at my video the truth might be exposed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

The greatest sin is to see bad people abuse people and look the other
way.

Kurt Stocklmeir

Dave Bugg May 5th 08 11:20 PM

police

wrote:
For years police have done crimes. Police taped using tape recorder.
If a lot of people look at my video the truth might be exposed.

So the truth is dependent on the number of people watching your video? How
many watching would make it true?

The truth is out there.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

HeyBub[_3_] May 6th 08 12:32 AM

police

wrote:
For years police have done crimes. Police taped using tape recorder.
If a lot of people look at my video the truth might be exposed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

The greatest sin is to see bad people abuse people and look the other
way.

People go to prison for what can be proven, not for what they did.

Often, what they did can not be proven and what was proved was not what they
did. That's why there are so many "innocent" people behind bars.

Oren[_2_] May 6th 08 02:52 AM

police

On Mon, 5 May 2008 18:32:03 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

People go to prison for what can be proven, not for what they did.

Often, what they did can not be proven and what was proved was not what they
did. That's why there are so many "innocent" people behind bars.

I heard their song and dance for thirty years. Finally I explained;
Okay, you're "locked up for what you weren't caught for".!!

Being remanded to the state was not our concerns, The state/fed, and
normally a plea bargain put them in prison.

When they pleaded innocent with me; I kindly explained to the guy:
that he "copped a plea"; thereby admitting guilt. "I read your
"jacket"!"

Red Green May 6th 08 04:18 AM

police

wrote in news:9tiv14hm9pmes0sjbha2j3l3o9gen5o9sl@
4ax.com:

On Mon, 5 May 2008 15:11:50 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:

For years police have done crimes. Police taped using tape recorder.
If a lot of people look at my video the truth might be exposed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

The greatest sin is to see bad people abuse people and look the other
way.

Kurt Stocklmeir

What does this have to do with home repair?

Don't know. I just delete posts with obvious "spam titles".

Red Green May 7th 08 02:00 AM

police

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

And you replied to this one.... why?

When there is a reply to spam I usually read it. Possible humor. And if
it's not humor, the curiosity of who replies to spam gets me.

Not too long ago some long spam thing came on this NG in Spanish or
something. Someone actually replied with it translated!!! Now that was
stupidly amusing.