DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dry wall (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/248766-dry-wall.html)

Dick Adams[_2_] May 5th 08 03:38 AM

Dry wall

I need a tutorial on repairing dry wall.
Next time I have to put up a ceiling, it
will be a drop ceiling with acoustical
tile so I can get to the pipes.

Dick

ransley May 5th 08 03:50 AM

Dry wall

On May 4, 9:38*pm, (Dick Adams) wrote:
I need a tutorial on repairing dry wall.
Next time I have to put up a ceiling, it
will be a drop ceiling with acoustical
tile so I can get to the pipes.

Dick

Tutorial yourself over to Google, its easy, it works, its free.

We are not free, pay the Fee.,

Red Green May 5th 08 04:28 AM

Dry wall

(Dick Adams) wrote in news:fvlrv2$lcr$1
@reader2.panix.com:

I need a tutorial on repairing dry wall.
Next time I have to put up a ceiling, it
will be a drop ceiling with acoustical
tile so I can get to the pipes.

Dick

Drywall is something you really learn from doing aka screwing up. If you
don't have a real body to show you how to do it then it's read, try & fix.
You'll end up doing whatever works for you.

With repairs, you often have to make it worse before you can make it
better. Better that will last anyway.

Some reading:
http://www.drywallschool.com

Dick Adams[_2_] May 5th 08 07:16 AM

Dry wall

Red Green wrote:
(Dick Adams) wrote:

I need a tutorial on repairing dry wall.
Next time I have to put up a ceiling, it
will be a drop ceiling with acoustical
tile so I can get to the pipes.

Drywall is something you really learn from
doing aka screwing up. If you don't have
a real body to show you how to do it then
it's read, try & fix. You'll end up doing
whatever works for you.

Sounds like the trials and tribulations of
keeping a woman. ;)

With repairs, you often have to make it
worse before you can make it better.
Better that will last anyway.

Exactly the same as keeping a woman.

Some reading:
http://www.drywallschool.com

Excellent reading - thank you!

Dick

Red Green May 6th 08 02:58 AM

Dry wall

(Dick Adams) wrote in news:fvm8o4$afi$1
@reader2.panix.com:

Red Green wrote:
(Dick Adams) wrote:

I need a tutorial on repairing dry wall.
Next time I have to put up a ceiling, it
will be a drop ceiling with acoustical
tile so I can get to the pipes.

Drywall is something you really learn from
doing aka screwing up. If you don't have
a real body to show you how to do it then
it's read, try & fix. You'll end up doing
whatever works for you.

Sounds like the trials and tribulations of
keeping a woman. ;)

With repairs, you often have to make it
worse before you can make it better.
Better that will last anyway.

Exactly the same as keeping a woman.

Some reading:
http://www.drywallschool.com

Excellent reading - thank you!

Dick

More for your "women" collection:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=35hit4w&s=3

Wayne Boatwright[_4_] May 6th 08 04:19 AM

Dry wall

On Mon 05 May 2008 08:12:10p, told us...

On Mon, 5 May 2008 02:38:26 +0000 (UTC), (Dick
Adams) wrote:

I need a tutorial on repairing dry wall.
Next time I have to put up a ceiling, it
will be a drop ceiling with acoustical
tile so I can get to the pipes.

Dick

I'm tired of dry wall. I want a WET WALL !!!!!

**** on it!

--
Wayne Boatwright
Monday, 05(V)/05(V)/08(MMVIII)