DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The Hot Dawg Garage Gas Heater (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/248364-hot-dawg-garage-gas-heater.html)

liukaiyuan May 2nd 08 12:41 AM

The Hot Dawg Garage Gas Heater

Let Hot Dawg?? gas heaters bring heat to your pet projects. Don???t
take home a mongrel and be left out in the cold. For the heat you
need, unleash a proven pedigree. Manufactured by Modine.
http://www.ogogosina.cn/Gas-Heaters.htm

ransley May 2nd 08 02:07 AM

On May 1, 6:41*pm, liukaiyuan wrote:
The Hot Dawg Garage Gas Heater
Let Hot Dawg?? gas heaters bring heat to your pet projects. Don???t
take home a mongrel and be left out in the cold. For the heat you
need, unleash a proven pedigree. Manufactured by Modine.http://www.ogogosina.cn/Gas-Heaters.htm

They are JUNK CRAP DONT EVEN CONSIDER THEM they might have LEAD in
them. They are from China, the folks that gave us near 80 deaths from
Heparin, 1000+ pet deaths from poison Wheat Glutten, and from the
Chinese folks that TRY to ruin our kids brains by supplying LEAD
coatings for our kids to ruin their brains on. And China wants the US
to pay for its pollution program since "we are its problem" **** china