Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pieces of slate

Hi...I am looking for some info on a slate quarry or other place where
I can get some small pieces of slate. Do not want anything too big
and color is really not of concern. Just looking for cracked ends,
split pieces etc. If anyone can suggest a good place, please let me
know.

Thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Hi...I am looking for some info on a slate quarry or other place where
I can get some small pieces of slate. Do not want anything too big
and color is really not of concern. Just looking for cracked ends,
split pieces etc. If anyone can suggest a good place, please let me
know.

Thanks

Something's missing from your message. If you can guess what it is, you can
have a lollipop.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

wrote in message
Hi...I am looking for some info on a slate quarry or other place where
I can get some small pieces of slate. Do not want anything too big
and color is really not of concern. Just looking for cracked ends,
split pieces etc. If anyone can suggest a good place, please let me
know.

Thanks

Something's missing from your message. If you can guess what it is, you can
have a lollipop.

Joe, the auditors were here last week, and there's quite a few lollipops
missing, so you've been relieved of command of that department.

To the OP: Frankie's has the stuff you're looking for. He's down on
Seventeenth just past the Baptist church on the right.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Hi...I am looking for some info on a slate quarry or other place where
I can get some small pieces of slate. Do not want anything too big
and color is really not of concern. Just looking for cracked ends,
split pieces etc. If anyone can suggest a good place, please let me
know.

Thanks

around here, the places that sell flagstone also sell slate.

there's no telling what's around your location.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 29, 11:32 am, Smitty Two wrote:

To the OP: Frankie's has the stuff you're looking for. He's down on
Seventeenth just past the Baptist church on the right.

Turn off about 6 miles before you get to the old Johnson barn that
burned down in '48... or was it '43...?

Anyway, you can't miss it.
-----

- gpsman