Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone happen to have a color recco?

Hi,

We're redoing our basement and want to paint it something in the
yellow or orange family. It's easy to go wrong with either of those
colors. If anyone has a _specific_ brand & shade of either one they
recommend for walls, I'll be grateful for the info.

Thanks.

-mari