Posted to alt.home.repair
tz tz is offline

Default finishing a basement: any thoughts on Owens-Corning or Total BasementSystems?

Hi

We are thinking of getting our basement finished. So far we have got
estimates from both Owens-Corning and Total Basement Systems. Anyone
out there have any experience with these companies, products, and
services
that you could share?

Thanks
tz
Posted to alt.home.repair

"tz" wrote

We are thinking of getting our basement finished. So far we have got
estimates from both Owens-Corning and Total Basement Systems. Anyone
out there have any experience with these companies, products, and
services
that you could share?

Looks like no one knows those specific companies. Sorry.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 26, 1:07*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
"tz" wrote

We are thinking of getting our basement finished. So far we have got
estimates from both Owens-Corning and Total Basement Systems. Anyone
out there have any experience with these companies, products, and
services
that you could share?

Looks like no one knows those specific companies. *Sorry.

What is most important is measuring wall moisture, with a moisture
meter, or mold will grow hidden.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 25, 7:27*am, tz wrote:
Hi

We are thinking of getting ourbasementfinished. So far we have got
estimates from bothOwens-Corningand TotalBasementSystems. Anyone
out there have any experience with these companies, products, and
services
that you could share?

Thanks
tz

Have you remodeled your basement yet? I would like to know your
choice. Have you looked at www.impressivebasements.com ?