Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can the Rug Doctor be used to clean... rugs?

As opposed to carpets?

The basic process must be the same, but I wonder how much trouble is
caused by the fact that a rug is not fixed to the floor.

Does anyone have experience with this?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:28:26 GMT, Jonathan Sachs
wrote:

As opposed to carpets?

Yes, And you can also clean the upholstery in the car or truck.

The basic process must be the same, but I wonder how much trouble is
caused by the fact that a rug is not fixed to the floor.

Have someone stand on one end of the rug. Small rugs can be held with
one hand. Large area rugs; then have a helper.

Does anyone have experience with this?

A few times....
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
As opposed to carpets?

Yes, And you can also clean the upholstery in the car or truck.

The basic process must be the same, but I wonder how much trouble is
caused by the fact that a rug is not fixed to the floor.

Have someone stand on one end of the rug. Small rugs can be held with
one hand. Large area rugs; then have a helper.

Does anyone have experience with this?

A few times....

Yea fo mo money rent a truck doctor, and a rug doctor, then rent a
carpet doctor, if enough money is left, look at a boat doctor is in
order. what about a wife doctor, or a bill collector doctor, F the
doctor.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
As opposed to carpets?

Yes, And you can also clean the upholstery in the car or truck.

The basic process must be the same, but I wonder how much trouble is
caused by the fact that a rug is not fixed to the floor.

Have someone stand on one end of the rug. Small rugs can be held with
one hand. Large area rugs; then have a helper.

Does anyone have experience with this?

A few times....

Yea fo mo money rent a truck doctor, and a rug doctor, then rent a
carpet doctor, if enough money is left, look at a boat doctor is in
order. what about a wife doctor, or a bill collector doctor, F the
doctor.

Save your money and then go to the hat doctor!
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Apr 22, 10:28*am, Jonathan Sachs wrote:
As opposed to carpets?

The basic process must be the same, but I wonder how much trouble is
caused by the fact that a rug is not fixed to the floor.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Honest-to gosh real rugs must be professionally cleaned. If not, the
size changes non-uniformly and the rug wont lay flat. At pro shops the
rugs are mounted on racks adjusted to the size, then cleaned. Been
there, done that many times in the last century.

Joe