Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Yet, when we really think about it, this all seems like nonsense.

Yet, when we really think about it, this all seems like nonsense.

When else would we make such a large purchase and rarely use the item
out of fear that it would break or scratch? Would we do that with a
brand new high-end car? A major appliance? Or what about a house?

Our website:http://www.watchec.com
Our rado watches link: http://www.watchec.com/wholesale_wat...a-watches.html
Our chanel watches link:http://www.watchec.com/wholesale_watches/
chanel-replica-watches.html
Our rolex watches link:http://www.watchec.com/wholesale_watches/mens-
rolex-replica-watches.html
Our patek-philippe link: http://www.watchec.com/wholesale_wat...a-watches.html
other retails replica watches website:http://www.salereplicawat.com

Would we purchase a beautiful house by the ocean, but choose to squat
in a condemned shack instead, so we could be sure that our real home,
the one we spent all of our money to purchase, was unscathed the few
times we did decide to use it? Of course we wouldn't. That would be
ridiculous.