Posted to alt.home.repair

Default not your typical paint stripper question... please read

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 04:59:41 GMT, "Blaine Whether"
wrote:

I have a project actually requiring the reuse of paint AFTER it has been
stripped with a chemical stripper. The problem I have is that I don't know
how to redissolve the resulting sludge and chips that the stripper produces
back into as close to the original paint as possible. I realize it wouldn't
be perfect, but how can I thin and dissolve the paint stripper sludge?

Thanks,
Blaine

Strangest question I've seen here in years... assuming it's for real,
the answer is: you can't. The resins in the paint have reacted with
oxygen and are now fully cured, and are chemically different from
their liquid form. No solvent can reverse that process. You can't
unscramble an egg.