DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Roof REPLACEMENT? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/246315-roof-replacement.html)

Shirley ann April 21st 08 12:09 PM

Roof REPLACEMENT?

We have 2 leaks in our ceilings. our house is 15 years old.

How do I hire a Roofer. to have the roof replaced?

shirleyann

HeyBub[_3_] April 21st 08 01:12 PM

Roof REPLACEMENT?

Shirley ann wrote:
We have 2 leaks in our ceilings. our house is 15 years old.

How do I hire a Roofer. to have the roof replaced?

Ask your insurance agent for recommendations?

Even if it's not an insurance job, he may know firms that have a good
reputation.

Of course he may have a brother in the business...

Frank April 21st 08 01:44 PM

Roof REPLACEMENT?

Shirley ann wrote:
We have 2 leaks in our ceilings. our house is 15 years old.

How do I hire a Roofer. to have the roof replaced?

shirleyann

You may not need a new roof but need to have valleys and seals around
chimney and vent pipes checked. I used to do it myself with roofing
cement and tubes of caulk but now older I have a reliable roofer to make
repairs.

Check around your neighborhood and get recommendations.