DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Trigger Happy (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/246300-re-trigger-happy.html)

[email protected] April 21st 08 09:55 AM

Trigger Happy

On Apr 19, 5:12*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
From the Wall Street Journal:

"34% of American homes have guns in them. This statistic is sure to surprise
many people in cities like San Francisco...

"[Gun owners] earn 32% more per year than nonowners. Americans with guns are
neither a small nor downtrodden group.

"...gun owners spent about 15% less of their time than nonowners feeling
'outraged at something somebody had done.' "

http://mobile2.wsj.com/device/html_a...LL_URL=http://....

[We know about the "outrage" often expressed by the anti-gun crowd, don't
we?]

And as our society becomes even more "diverse" folks will purchase
even
more firearms for personal defense. Some politicians never learn.

Alex