DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   keep your finger on the pulse of Craigslist with email updated (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/246212-keep-your-finger-pulse-craigslist-email-updated.html)

[email protected] April 21st 08 03:38 AM

keep your finger on the pulse of Craigslist with email updated

I found a site that checks craiglists and emails updates
(craigslistpulse.com). I've been using it for about 2 weeks to check
for postings. At first I had it set so it would send emails every 15
minutes, but I ended up with a ton of emails. They also have 30, 60
and 120 minute updates. So far it's free. I don't know how long that
will last.