DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   not your typical paint stripper question... please read (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/246133-re-not-your-typical-paint-stripper-question-please-read.html)

GWB April 20th 08 08:37 PM

not your typical paint stripper question... please read

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:28:49 -0700 (PDT), ransley
wrote:

On Apr 19, 11:59*pm, "Blaine Whether" wrote:
I have a project actually requiring the reuse of paint AFTER it has been
stripped with a chemical stripper. *The problem I have is that I don't know
how to redissolve the resulting sludge and chips that the stripper produces
back into as close to the original paint as possible. *I realize it wouldn't
be perfect, but how can I thin and dissolve the paint stripper sludge?

Thanks,
Blaine

maybe I read it wrong, you dont REUSE rubbers after sex, you dont
REUSE paint, its ****ed, chemicaly you moron, or go ahead and have
fun you idiot.

"I bought some used paint...it came in the shape of a house."
Stephen Wright