Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need help with Compact Fluorescent

Need help with Compact Fluorescent
California Home

Our vanity bathroom has a 26W Nutone Compact Fluorescent 2 pin
light / with fan - ceiling light.
( the light appears to be about 9 inches long)

It is so dark with this light in the bathroom. I am desperately
trying to get a brighter light...I searched all over the internet.
Went to Home Depot etc. No luck.
Not sure why they do not make brighter lights for 2 pin Compact
Fluorescents.

Any suggestions..where I can a brighter 2 pin Compact Fluorescent
light.

FYI....I am not handy.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Anna
Posted to alt.home.repair

anna wrote:
Need help with Compact Fluorescent
California Home

Our vanity bathroom has a 26W Nutone Compact Fluorescent 2 pin
light / with fan - ceiling light.
( the light appears to be about 9 inches long)

It is so dark with this light in the bathroom. I am desperately
trying to get a brighter light...I searched all over the internet.
Went to Home Depot etc. No luck.
Not sure why they do not make brighter lights for 2 pin Compact
Fluorescents.

Any suggestions..where I can a brighter 2 pin Compact Fluorescent
light.

FYI....I am not handy.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Leave the cover off the light fixture.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Any suggestions..where I can a brighter 2 pin Compact Fluorescent
light.

FYI....I am not handy.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Anna

You will have to replace the ballast too. This will cost more than buying a
new larger light fixture.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 20, 11:40*am, anna wrote:
Need help with Compact Fluorescent
California Home

Our vanity bathroom has a 26W *Nutone Compact Fluorescent 2 pin
light / with fan - ceiling light.
( the light appears to be about 9 inches long)

It is so dark with this light in the bathroom. *I am desperately
trying to get a brighter light...I searched all over the internet.
Went to Home Depot etc. No luck.
Not sure why they do not make brighter lights for 2 pin Compact
Fluorescents.

Any suggestions..where I can a brighter 2 pin Compact Fluorescent
light.

FYI....I am not handy.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Anna

If that is your only light add another one, over the mirror is a good
idea, 26w is all that unit takes