DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New World Orders - The King Has Spoken: Bushite ARE traitors to GOD and Country - Al-Qaida = General Mahmoud Ahmad, and we have video of iron flowing like water from the 911 towers - Congress Unable To Scrutinize Spending - God Damn the Corporate (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/245233-re-new-world-orders-king-has-spoken-bushite-traitors-god-country-al-qaida-%3D-general-mahmoud-ahmad-we-have-video-iron-flowing-like-water-911-towers-congress-unable-scrutinize-spending-god-damn-corporate.html)

HeyBub[_3_] April 17th 08 03:12 AM

New World Orders - The King Has Spoken: Bushite ARE traitors to GOD and Country - Al-Qaida = General Mahmoud Ahmad, and we have video of iron flowing like water from the 911 towers - Congress Unable To Scrutinize Spending - God Damn the Corporate

Jesus man, your crazy wrote:
These Last Days

Tortu Top Bush Advisors Approved 'Enhanced Interrogation'
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8624

Bu****e ARE traitors. Al-Qaida = General Mahmoud Ahmad,
and we have video of iron flowing like water from the
towers. Bu****e ARE traitors.

-

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/6440

/ / Expert says Arabs owe billions of dollars to Jews
for the Zionist theft of Palestine \ \

The Jews didn't steal Palestine. The Ottoman Empire lost it to the Allies,
who turned it over to the League of Nations, who turned it over to the
United Nations who then allowed Israel to for its own country.

If the legality of that is not enough, the Jews got the land the old
fashioned way: They won it by force of arms.

The Palestinians can get it back by convincing the UN to demand a return or
they can conquer Israel by invading. Attempting either is fine by me.