DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A True GodMan Production - Trust CNN as our Defenders of Humanity? - I DEMAND a public debate with Americans on the FACT that George Walker Bush is a war criminal. Example to Humanity: the Iraq conflict has no cause. Period. Despite demon Bush re (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/245186-re-true-godman-production-trust-cnn-our-defenders-humanity-i-demand-public-debate-americans-fact-george-walker-bush-war-criminal-example-humanity-iraq-conflict-has-no-cause-period-despite-demon-bush-re.html)

HeyBub[_3_] April 17th 08 01:04 AM

A True GodMan Production - Trust CNN as our Defenders of Humanity? - I DEMAND a public debate with Americans on the FACT that George Walker Bush is a war criminal. Example to Humanity: the Iraq conflict has no cause. Period. Despite demon Bush re

wrote:
These Last Days

Tortu Top Bush Advisors Approved 'Enhanced Interrogation'
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8624

Bu****e ARE traitors. Al-Qaida = General Mahmoud Ahmad,
and we have video of iron flowing like water from the
towers. Bu****e ARE traitors.

[...]

What you might try is holding your breath until your demands are met.