Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bob Vila is a sellout

But Steve Thomas is inadequate.

Viva Vila!

-Trent
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"Trent Thorax" wrote in message
But Steve Thomas is inadequate.

Viva Vila!

-Trent

Aren't you about 10 years too late with this troll?

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Apr 16, 2:55*am, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"Trent Thorax" wrote in message

But Steve Thomas is inadequate.

Viva Vila!

-Trent

Aren't you about 10 years too late with this troll?

i remember him at a hotel i worked...huge huge asshole!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"menotmeek" wrote in message
On Apr 16, 2:55 am, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"Trent Thorax" wrote in message

But Steve Thomas is inadequate.

Viva Vila!

-Trent

Aren't you about 10 years too late with this troll?

i remember him at a hotel i worked...huge huge asshole!!

Vila had a book signing or something at a Sears store where I worked. He
set up at a table in tool section. Come lunch time with a long line of
people waiting to meet him, He gets up and goes to lunch and left them
standing there without so much as an apology. I worked sales for 30 years
and many a time I didn't get lunch because there was a customer needing
service and I thought that if this is the way he feels about his fans
(customers) I had no need to ever again watch any program of his or buy any
product he endorsed. He could have asked one of his "people" to go grab
him a sandwich and continued on. I'm sure no one in line would have minded
a bit.

Tom G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tom G" wrote in

"menotmeek" wrote in message
.
[...]

I can believe it. Last time I saw that Sears Whore he didn't look like he
missed any lunches. Look at him from the side. His belt front (what you
can see of it over his gut) is at a 45 deg angle with the belt back.

/
/
/

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

"menotmeek" wrote in message
.
[...]

To get that, I'd use a Baxter mitre gauge. They're easily adjustable
for any angle, and have detents for commonly needed angles. They have
pads that enable easy attachment to flesh.

Posted to alt.home.repair

mm wrote in
:

"menotmeek" wrote in message

m. .. On Apr 16, 2:55 am, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
[...]

I'd try a framing nailer first. Full head. Barbed if available.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tom G wrote:

i remember him at a hotel i worked...huge huge asshole!!

Vila had a book signing or something at a Sears store where I worked. He
set up at a table in tool section. Come lunch time with a long line of
people waiting to meet him, He gets up and goes to lunch and left them
standing there without so much as an apology. I worked sales for 30 years
and many a time I didn't get lunch because there was a customer needing
service and I thought that if this is the way he feels about his fans
(customers) I had no need to ever again watch any program of his or buy any
product he endorsed. He could have asked one of his "people" to go grab
him a sandwich and continued on. I'm sure no one in line would have minded
a bit.

I remember him on David Letterman's show. He couldn't hammer very
well, and Letterman was annoyed at all the plugs Vila was making for
Sears stuff.

Conrad Janis, the actor who played Mindy's father on Mork & Mindy,
sued Vila for botching the construction on his $2M house, and that was
back when $2M bought a lot of house in LA.