Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Dan is offline

Default This Old House & New Yankee Workshop

I've missed these 2 programs the last 2 weeks. Can anyone tell me if new
episodes were aired?

Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dan wrote:
I've missed these 2 programs the last 2 weeks. Can anyone tell me if
new episodes were aired?

PBS is not a network in the same sense as NBC or CBS, so what your PBS
affiliate plays may be quite different than mine. Both the shows you
mentioned might not even be the current episodes available. One PBS station
that I can receive is playing New Yankee episodes that are three years old.

You should be able to go to your PBS affiliates web-site and look at their
program schedule and see what is being shown.
--
Dave www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 14, 1:46 pm, "Dan" wrote:
I've missed these 2 programs the last 2 weeks. Can anyone tell me if new
episodes were aired?

Last week's program was on how to disassemble failed projects quickly
and how many BTUs you get from different pieces of furniture. There
was a lot of information on chainsaw selection.

The week before Norm highlighted shop comfort. There were many tips
on what to look for in flannel shirts and bluejeans, and there was a
piece on building a hidey hole in case SWMBO comes looking for you.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote in
:

On Apr 14, 1:46 pm, "Dan" wrote:
I've missed these 2 programs the last 2 weeks. Can anyone tell me if
new episodes were aired?

Last week's program was on how to disassemble failed projects quickly
and how many BTUs you get from different pieces of furniture. There
was a lot of information on chainsaw selection.

The week before Norm highlighted shop comfort. There were many tips
on what to look for in flannel shirts and bluejeans, and there was a
piece on building a hidey hole in case SWMBO comes looking for you.

Dammit I missed those. And finally something I can really use.

Relating to jeans, a dual purpose and yet another use for duct tape... When
the knees of your jeans get holes in them use duct tape from the outside
sticking to your knees as well. The bonus is that when you take a dump your
jeans don't all the way down on the dirty floor.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dan wrote:
I've missed these 2 programs the last 2 weeks. Can anyone tell me if new
episodes were aired?

Not sure about NYW, but PBS releases a new episode of TOH every Thursday
between October and March. If your station pre-empts episodes for
begathons they may not have aired all episodes yet. The last episode of
the season was more of a travelogue than a home improvement show,
covering Mardi Gras in New Orleans along with the wrap party.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour posted for all of us...

On Apr 14, 1:46 pm, "Dan" wrote:
I've missed these 2 programs the last 2 weeks. Can anyone tell me if new
episodes were aired?

Last week's program was on how to disassemble failed projects quickly
and how many BTUs you get from different pieces of furniture. There
was a lot of information on chainsaw selection.

The week before Norm highlighted shop comfort. There were many tips
on what to look for in flannel shirts and bluejeans, and there was a
piece on building a hidey hole in case SWMBO comes looking for you.

GOOD ONE!!!! I needed that!
--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.

new yankee workshop New Yankee Workshop Woodworking 5 October 27th 06 04:35 AM
new yankee workshop RayV Woodworking 0 October 26th 06 03:55 PM
"New Yankee Workshop" downloads? J UK diy 16 September 19th 05 06:48 PM
New Yankee Workshop and Norm Jim Polaski Woodworking 4 November 6th 04 01:35 PM
New Yankee Workshop Larry Jaques Woodworking 3 August 12th 03 12:53 AM