DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The Sub-Domain Name about "repair" is available... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/244121-sub-domain-name-about-repair-available.html)

udoughong April 14th 08 03:07 AM

The Sub-Domain Name about "repair" is available...

Dear Group-Header...

It's good idea about the group of alt.home.repair...

After checking, the Sub-Domain Name like http://the.reference.to/repair/
could be set by you...

I make a statement specially on this group in order to protect your
right about holding the special Sub-Domain Name...

I recommend you to visit the website http://the.reference.to/me

Because I believe you can creat the right of your pronoun from the
website.

The right must pay the fee because it is NO TIME TERN LIMIT.

The original fee is US$20 per item.

But, they give you the special offer with 50% off.

I mean that you only pay for US$10 and you can get the special right
and no another fee.

Although they have an auction on e-Bay, the start price is at US$10
(with handing fee), the end price must be more than US$10.

I must tell you the special case in order to your right.

Of course, if you have another bast idea about your pronoun, you could
set another options.