Posted to alt.home.repair

Default IAPS Security Store

Hi Guys!

Now you can watch the BBC, Sky News, ITV, and all other UK only media
online from any country! Even from restricted countries!

No matter where you are located, you can have a country specific ip
address! Visit our store to see what countries we can provide you with
ip addresses from!

http://intl-alliance.com/e-store/store

These ip addresses are dedicated high speed and always on ip addresses
and can be used with both Windows & Mac operating systems!

FREE 24 Hour Trials of this service are available for those that want
to test our service.

http://intl-alliance.com/e-store/store

We are now accepting all major credit cards as well as Pay Pal. If you
cannot click the link above, please visit our homepage located at
http://intl-alliance.com and click on either "Store" in the main tab
at the top of the page or click on "Visit The Store" on the left hand
side link column. We are still offering the free 24 hour trial
accounts on the United Kingdom server, so if you have not tried it
yet, please send us a request and we will see to it that you get set
up promptly. If you have any other questions, please let us know.
Thank you.

Best Regards,

International Alliance Privacy Services