Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Business Card Holder KH039 Retailer

Business Card Holder KH039 Retailer

Business Card Holder Link : http://www.jewelry-wholesaler.net/Bu...ale_KH039.html

Business Card Holder Wholesale Price : $ 1.80

Business Card Holder Link : http://www.jewelry-wholesaler.net/Bu...rd_Holder.html

Chinese Stainless Steel Jewelry Wholesaler Home : http://www.jewelry-wholesaler.net/

Business Card Holder Detailed information :

Material: AlloyFinish: High Polished, Satin FinishedLazer Engraving
Service: We can provide laser engraving service for up to 12 letters
on the product if MOQ is over than 10pcs. Indicate the inscription of
your choice during check-out.

Business Card Holder KH039 are very popular in the current market, the
profit room are huge by comparing the market price and the wholesale
price below. The range of our Fashion Jewellery is growing all the
time, you can click Business Card Holder to find more chic and cheap
steel bracelets.

The Same Business Card Holder Series :

Business Card Holder Bags :
http://www.jewelry-wholesaler.net/Bu...ale_KH040.html