DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Thinking about Mom (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/242110-thinking-about-mom.html)

thespokesman April 5th 08 05:42 PM

Thinking about Mom

Doing home repairs for Mom makes me think about Mother's Day coming up
very soon and I had to pass this along. I found an under the radar
site with a few gifts for mothers. Reasonably priced, too. Found one
for 4.95. You can see it at www.sharonsoileau.com

willshak April 6th 08 02:28 PM

Thinking about Mom

for 4.95. You can see it at www.sharonsoileau.com

I should buy my mother a horse for Mother's Day?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY