DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I am looking for a website (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/241976-i-am-looking-website.html)

[email protected] April 4th 08 08:18 PM

I am looking for a website

Does anyone know of a website where you can find great deals on tools?
I am not setting someone up for a post about their website. So no spam
please. But I would like to find a place where i can reliably go for
great deals on tools. What are everyones favorites?

JoeSpareBedroom April 4th 08 08:33 PM

I am looking for a website

wrote in message
Does anyone know of a website where you can find great deals on tools?
I am not setting someone up for a post about their website. So no spam
please. But I would like to find a place where i can reliably go for
great deals on tools. What are everyones favorites?

Power tools? Hand tools? Fancy woodworking tools?

ng_reader April 4th 08 08:37 PM

I am looking for a website

OP is a "tool".

If you want cheap, go to Harbor Freight.

Anyone who has read this NG has bought from them.