DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Black & Decker (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/241672-black-decker.html)

[email protected] April 3rd 08 01:01 PM

Black & Decker

Sears has a huge selection of cordless drills, circular saws, sanders,
routers, band saws and other portable power tools by Craftsman,
DeWalt, Makita, Milwaukee, and more.
http://www.ogogo123sina.cn/Black-Decker.htm

Lee April 5th 08 02:05 PM

Black & Decker

If I wanted something from sears, whouldn't I go to sears.com, rather
than some spam site? Yeesh. (And yeah, I know the spammers don't come
back to read responses).

RicodJour April 5th 08 02:52 PM

Black & Decker

On Apr 3, 8:01 am, wrote:
Sears has a huge selection of cordless drills, circular saws, sanders,
routers, band saws and other portable power tools by Craftsman,
DeWalt, Makita, Milwaukee, and more.http://www.ogogo123sina.cn/Black-Decker.htm

This guy is a huge spammer and on rec.woodworking someone reported
that the link conveniently takes you to malware. Clickers beware!

ransley April 5th 08 04:31 PM

Black & Decker

On Apr 3, 7:01*am, wrote:
Sears has a huge selection of cordless drills, circular saws, sanders,
routers, band saws and other portable power tools by Craftsman,
DeWalt, Makita, Milwaukee, and more.http://www.ogogo123sina.cn/Black-Decker.htm

And you only buy B&D if quality is Not a requirement.