Posted to alt.home.repair

Default bathrooms

Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and
what is you opinion on this concept?
Posted to alt.home.repair

fran wrote:
Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and
what is you opinion on this concept?

They're great. There are many couples that have them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"fran" wrote in message
Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and
what is you opinion on this concept?

Yes and I like it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

fran wrote:

Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and
what is you opinion on this concept?

Never had one- but it seems like a great idea, especially if both
folks are working the same shift.

I don't want to wait for her- and she doesn't want to go in there
after me.g

There's also all that 'product' - I'd love to have a bathroom with
just my stuff in it. [and she'd love a really girly room]

We don't keep the same schedule these days, but if I was building a
house I'd rather have two smaller master baths than one of those
living room sized monsters I see on TV.

[as an afterthought- I might put two doors on the man-bath- one to a
hallway/guestroom]

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

"fran" wrote in message
Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and
what is you opinion on this concept?

No, but I know several private homes that have installed a urinal in one
of the bathrooms and like it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 29, 4:30*am, fran wrote:
Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and
what is you opinion on this concept?

I get requests for this kind of arrangement in more expensive homes.
There are variations with some shared fixtures.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
fran says...

Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and

Nope.

what is you opinion on this concept?

If it works for the occupants of the house, it's a Good Thing for them to have.
If they don't like it, it's a Bad Thing.

Is this a house you're buying or building or remodding for yourselves?

Banty

Posted to alt.home.repair

"fran" wrote in message
Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and
what is you opinion on this concept?

Yes. Good idea.

We have two bathrooms. While we both use both, I shower in one and my wife
in the other. Eliminates problems of finding the shampoo or shaving cream
because the other person moved your stuff, the towel is where I expect it to
be, etc. If I was building, I'd make two again. The would not necessarily
be from the master bedroom either unless it had a very good and very quiet
exhaust fan. Don't want those vapors creeping into the bedroom.

Posted to alt.home.repair

fran wrote:
Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and
what is you opinion on this concept?

Yes. ife & I each have our own lavatory and toilet, shower and tub are
semi-separate from them. She likes to leave stuff out on counter, I don't.
I can't see her stuff so we are both happy.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Mar 29, 3:30*am, fran wrote:
Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and
what is you opinion on this concept?

Great idea for indoor plumbing. My outdoor privy has twin holes for
emergencies, ya know. G

Joe

Posted to alt.home.repair

"fran" wrote

Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and
what is you opinion on this concept?

You find them in high-end housing, and what is not to like??

nancy

Posted to alt.home.repair

on 3/29/2008 7:09 AM Jim Elbrecht said the following:
fran wrote:

Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and
what is you opinion on this concept?

Never had one- but it seems like a great idea, especially if both
folks are working the same shift.

I don't want to wait for her- and she doesn't want to go in there
after me.g

There's also all that 'product' - I'd love to have a bathroom with
just my stuff in it. [and she'd love a really girly room]

We don't keep the same schedule these days, but if I was building a
house I'd rather have two smaller master baths than one of those
living room sized monsters I see on TV.

[as an afterthought- I might put two doors on the man-bath- one to a
hallway/guestroom]

Jim

Put them on the Woman's bathroom. The Men's bathroom is probably a mess. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 01:30:41 -0700 (PDT), fran
wrote:

Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and
what is you opinion on this concept?

I've seen homes with separate baths and bathrooms with dual
showers/sinks. I mean, who wouldn't prefer an unshared bathroom,
always available, always private, no exceptions, no interruptions?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"fran" wrote in message
Have you ever come accross a separate His and Hers main bathroom and
what is you opinion on this concept?

Yes. Don't need another bathroom in the house, have too many as is. Master
bathroom too large, wife rather use the footage in a larger the walk-in
closet. The lady never have enough clothes or shoes!

MFI bathrooms (Jacuzzi UK) ac1951[_2_] UK diy 6 March 28th 08 11:15 AM
Bathrooms Dave UK diy 18 February 7th 06 12:15 PM
software and bathrooms In2Minds UK diy 17 January 17th 06 05:51 PM
Bathrooms and Tiling Rope UK diy 6 August 7th 05 02:52 PM
bathrooms-where? George duff UK diy 3 May 7th 04 02:14 PM