DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Price final, new sunroom (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/240521-price-final-new-sunroom.html)

cshenk March 29th 08 04:05 AM

Price final, new sunroom

We contracted for the 'Betterliving, patios and sunrooms' for our back room
to be fixed up right.

1 walls will be taken out and turned to double paned glass with openable
windows (screened) and one 6 ft patio door (also screened) to the backyard.

Because we are a quick job, they estimate they will be done by end of May.

Joe March 29th 08 03:45 PM

Price final, new sunroom

On Mar 28, 11:05*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
We contracted for the 'Betterliving, patios and sunrooms' for our back room
to be fixed up right.

1 walls will be taken out and turned to double paned glass with openable
windows (screened) and one 6 ft patio door (also screened) to the backyard..

Because we are a quick job, they estimate they will be done by end of May.

And your question is...?

Joe