Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Green light?

A neighborhood house has a small, bright (LED??) green light emanating from a
side deck of it nightly. What is this? Motion sensor? Camera?

Banty

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Banty" wrote in message
A neighborhood house has a small, bright (LED??) green light emanating from
side deck of it nightly. What is this? Motion sensor? Camera?

Banty

Guide light for the mother ship to land

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"Banty" wrote in message
A neighborhood house has a small, bright (LED??) green light emanating from
side deck of it nightly. What is this? Motion sensor? Camera?

Banty

Guide light for the mother ship to land

I would be interested to know when this appeared in relation to
March 17.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:29:19 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"Banty" wrote in message
A neighborhood house has a small, bright (LED??) green light emanating from
side deck of it nightly. What is this? Motion sensor? Camera?

Banty

Guide light for the mother ship to land

I would be interested to know when this appeared in relation to
March 17.

Now I want too know if the OP is colored blind.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Banty wrote:

A neighborhood house has a small, bright (LED??) green light emanating from a
side deck of it nightly. What is this? Motion sensor? Camera?

Banty

Many GFI outlets have a green LED to indicate the outlet is live and has
not tripped. When I have the cover on my outdoor outlet flipped up the
LED, viewed on-axis, is quite bright even in daytime. Maybe the neighbor
has an outlet that should be covered.
Motion sensors usually have a red lamp that comes on when, well, motion
is sensed.
--
Chuck in Detroit

Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat Pat is offline

On Mar 28, 8:15 pm, Banty wrote:
A neighborhood house has a small, bright (LED??) green light emanating from a
side deck of it nightly. What is this? Motion sensor? Camera?

Banty

Could be a GFI as prev mentioned. Could be a flat panel LCD night
light. Could be a detector to see if his wife is stepping out on
him. Could be a radioactive glow from too much work at the nuke
plant.

Best bet. Go return the rake you borrowed last fall and while your
doing so, ask him.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Why don't you walk over and see? Or, heres a novel concept...... You could
ask.

"Banty" wrote in message
A neighborhood house has a small, bright (LED??) green light emanating from
side deck of it nightly. What is this? Motion sensor? Camera?

Banty

Posted to alt.home.repair

colored blind?

How do you color someone blind?

"Oren" wrote in message

Now I want too know if the OP is colored blind.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , S. Barker says...

Why don't you walk over and see? Or, heres a novel concept...... You could
ask.

They're several houses down - don't know them. It'd be weird "hey what's that
green light".

I think the GCFI indicator LED is probably the answer. The side of their house
pretty much points directly to my front door (curve in the street). One night I
noticed a bright green light, that's all.

Cheers,
Banty

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29 Mar 2008 15:07:13 -0700, Banty wrote:

In article , S. Barker says...

Why don't you walk over and see? Or, heres a novel concept...... You could
ask.

They're several houses down - don't know them. It'd be weird "hey what's that
green light".

I think the GCFI indicator LED is probably the answer. The side of their house
pretty much points directly to my front door (curve in the street). One night I
noticed a bright green light, that's all.

Cheers,
Banty

Thinking gets me in trouble. Maybe, the one night green light was a
party favor.

Of course, AREA 51 comes to mind.

I can't SEE a GFCI green LED several house down from me :-))

Generating green light using a 510 nm AC current Radium Electronics 65 July 17th 06 10:54 PM
OT - Green Light Cliff Metalworking 0 March 9th 06 02:42 PM
Powermatic light green 90 lathe Bill Woodturning 5 December 13th 03 09:15 PM
Weird green light on my LCD VHSC? david Electronics Repair 1 October 21st 03 12:45 PM