Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Noisy dishwasher that manufaturer won't repair

"Frank Robinette" wrote

Ok whirlpool quiet dishwasher...1.5 yrs old and now it is VERY loud
manufacturer said warranty over and repair is not cost effective?
removed motor, cleaned screens and still loud...I'm fed up with
disposable appliances, so does anybody have some advice?

Someone once posted about buying a Bosch dishwasher, known
for being quiet, but the thing sounded like a jet. Long story short,
turns out the installer didn't put in the sound insulation. Easy fix.

Was your machine quiet and has gotten noisier over time? Just curious,
I have no idea how to fix the problem. I love my Whirlpool dishwasher,
it's a couple of years old, and still quiet.

nancy

Noisy dishwasher that manufaturer won't repair DGDevin Home Repair 16 April 1st 08 05:11 AM
Noisy dishwasher that manufaturer won't repair mm Home Repair 0 March 28th 08 10:23 AM
Noisy dishwasher that manufaturer won't repair Frank Robinette Home Repair 0 March 28th 08 09:41 AM
noisy dishwasher Tony Tung Home Repair 4 August 16th 05 03:16 PM
Dishwasher motor rusty and noisy Martik Home Repair 4 January 11th 04 10:06 PM