Posted to alt.home.repair

Default invest dollars 3 only and get thousends........

with the investment of dollar 3 only............

HOW DO YOU THINK YOU'D FEEL OPENING YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND

FINDING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR HARDLY ANY WORK!!

YES IT REALLY CAN HAPPEN

YES IT REALLY CAN WORK

THE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY

THOUSANDS OF $$$$'s

With the investment of $3 only

YES IT IS REALLY LEGAL

If you know that you have to speculate to accumulate and If you know

that we all make our own luck in life and If you are able to see the

opportunities rather than barriers then don't make the mistake so many

others are making - take the time to read this - it could be the best

thing you do all year!

Let me ask you ONEthing -

Do you have $3 you are prepared to risk and a small amount of time you

can devote to this?

IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES.........

CONTINUE...READING...

Hi....

You have probably seen the emails and advertisements going around at
the

moment (I have even had the via snail mail now!) that are about making

significant amounts of money through your PayPal account.

Now if you are at all like me you have probably junked all of them

assuming that it was some sort of hoax.

Well it suddenly occurred to me that with more and more of them

appearing maybe there was more to it than I had first assumed so I

decided to actually read the next one I received and guess
what?.......I

was kicking myself for not having joined in sooner!! and for sure I
will

be joining more of them.

Below is the email that is circulating and there in position 5 is ME

Now I know that no matter what I say there are going to be those of
you

that will not want to take the chance that this could work for you and

that's OK......I'm sorry I have taken up your time and wish you well
in

what ever you do.

Equally I know there are thousands of people like me - healthy
sceptics

but also able to see the possibilities. People who have dreams and are

prepared to speculate to accumulate - People who know that you have to

make your own luck in this world. If you are still reading this then
you

are one of these people and you can make this work

Let me ask you something - ONCE AGAIN

Do you have $3 you are prepared to risk and a small amount of time you

can devote to this?

If you answered again yes, THEN GO FOR IT - What have you got to
loose?

If it works you are going to be ganning from ear to ear as you see
your

PayPal account balance grow - If it doesn't work what have you lost?

Can the system be fiddled well I suppose it could be but I can't think

of any and why would you want to do it anyway? The only effect it
would

have is to reduce the gains you can get from it. In truth I actually

don't believe there are that many people out there that would even try

to fiddle it for the sake of $3 do you?

OK so here it is - Here's the email I received which when I really
read

it properly and thought about it swung it for me -

All you need to do is read the email carefully, follow the simple

instructions and sit back and enjoy the results.

*************************************

This is staggering. It actually works. "The info below is not me" but
it

was given to me and I did it for a laugh, and it works ..SO DO IT!!
Earn

money in your sleep!

Before we go any further I would like you to know straight away that

this will cost you $3 and about 20 - 30 minutes of your time. If you
are

still interested please read on.

I keep coming across emails and adverts promising to make me $$$$$$'s

..Yep, I am as skeptical as the next person especially when they are

asking for lots of cash up front.

I have come across this business plan before but kept thinking it was

load of rubbish - someone somewhere is making all the money and
everyone

else isn't.

This is now the third time that I have done this as I have made over

$7000 and to date the money is still coming into my Paypal account.

Now I am not promising that you are going to make $$$$$$'s in 30 days

but I must admit the odds look excellent, and the 2nd excellent thing

about this business plan is that it can be done by anyone, anywhere in

the world and your total investment stays at just $3, less than the

price of a pint of beer in some clubs.

These are some of the emails and proof that I came across which
finally

made me decide that I wanted to try this.

SUCCESS STORIES:

"What an amazing plan. I followed the instructions just 3 weeks ago,
and

although I haven't made 10 grand yet, I am already up to $6,135. I am

absolutely gob smacked" - Alan Humphries, Leicester

"Well what can I say? I sent out 40 emails like the plan said then I

just forgot about the whole thing. To be honest, I didn't really think

anything would come of it, but I checked my Paypal account a week
later

and there was over $3000.00 in it!!! After 30 days I now have over

$11,000 to spend"

- Lisa McDonald, Northampton

"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my Paypal

account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $7,449. At

first I thought there had been some kind of error!" - Shankar

Dasari, India

Well that's it. I hope that you decide to go ahead with. If you decide

that this isn't for you I wish you all the best in the future and
please

remember you can always pass it on even if you don't wish to do it

yourself.

INSTRUCTIONS

You will need the following:-

An email address

A free Paypal Personal Account (then Upgrade to Free Premier Account)

20 - 30 minutes of your time

STEP: 1

Ok, if you are not already a Paypal user, then the very first thing
you

need to do is double click on the Paypal link below and SIGN UP (If
this

doesn't work you can copy and paste). It takes about 2 minutes. Please

be

sure to sign up for a free PERSONAL ACCOUNT (then upgrade to a free

Premier

Account) so that you can receive credit card payments from other
people

Go to this link and click on sign up

https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=TYXDSCY8THL9N

https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=TYXDSCY8THL9N

STEP: 2

Once you have your Paypal account, the first thing you need to do is

send a

$3.00 payment from your Paypal account to the FIRST email address in
the

list below,(No.1 e-mail) along with a note saying "PLEASE ADD ME TO
YOUR

MAILING LIST".

Be certain to add this note, as this is what keeps this program LEGAL.

(This is simply because there needs to be a product of some kind

involved - the mailing list - you won't get junk mail as a result of

this) The

instructions on how to send a payment are under "SEND MONEY" at the

Paypal

site. It is very easy.

The current list is:

1.

2.

3.

4

5.

Once you have transferred $3.00 to the email address at the top of the

list

(along with the VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE) you should feel an

indescribable, overwhelming sense of certainty, belief and conviction
in

this system. You have just proven to yourself that because you have
done

it, there must be a great number of people doing exactly the same and

thus you have now seen for yourself, first hand, that this business

actually works.

STEP: 3

The last thing you need to do is copy and paste this page (and make
any

necessary changes), as you will be sending it out (as an email or even

advertising on say, eBay) to at least 40 people. Keep in mind that 40
is

a good number to reach. Don't be put of if you don't have 40 contacts
as

the example you will see is only relying on you getting 5 people to

participate.

**REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU SEND THIS OUT YOU DELETE THE PERSON IN THE NO
1

SPOT (OBVIOUSLY AFTER YOU HAVE SENT THEM $3.00 ALONG WITH THE VERY

IMPORTANT MESSAGE) MOVE EVERYONE UP 1 POSITION AND ADD YOUR EMAIL

ADDRESS INTO THE No 5 SPOT.**

ALL I WOULD LIKE TO DO NOW IS WISH YOU GOOD LUCK

IF YOU ARE STILL UNSURE OR EVEN IF YOU WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW

HOW THIS WORKS PLEASE READ ON

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS

When you send out your email, your email address will initially be at
No

5

on the list. That is the best position that you can be in if you want

earn serious money. The response rate for this program is much higher

than

any typical email marketing campaign for a number of reasons, which
are

explained later on. As long as you send out your emails to people whom

are

likely to be interested in this program, then on average you can
expect

response of around 25%. But let's be extremely conservative and assume

that

the average response rate is 12.5%!

If you send out your 40 emails, you can expect at least 5 of those

people

to do exactly what you did (12.5% of 40 = 5 people). By the time your

email address will have moved up to No 4 in the list, and this list
will

now have

reached around 200 people (5 people x 40 emails = 200 people).

Out of those 200 people, you can expect at least 25 of them to

participate

(12.5% of 200 = 25 people) so you are now reaching around 1000 people

(25

people x 40 emails = 1000) and you are now at No 3 on the list.

Out of those 1000 people, you can expect at least 125 of them to

participate (12.5% of 1000 = 125 people) so you are now reaching
around

5000 people (125 people x 40 emails = 5000) and you are now at No 2 on

the

list.

Out of those 5000 people, you can expect at least 625 of them to

participate (12.5% of 5000 = 625 people) so you are now reaching
around

25000 people (625 people x 40 emails = 25000) and you are now at No 1
on

the list.

So when your name hit's the No 1 spot, it will be YOUR turn to collect

the money.

Over the course of 30 days, this money will be sent to you by a few

thousand people just like yourself, who are willing to invest $3.00
and

20

minutes of their time to receive around $10,000 or more in cash. The

first

payments will arrive within a few days and then they will continue at

the

rate of about 100 payments per day for about 30 days (obviously this

will

depend on how quickly you act and how quickly people take you up on
this

offer and then pass it on). After that time, the volume of payments

begin

to taper off as your email is removed from the No 1 position.

That's all you need to do! There will be around $10,000 in $3.00

payments

waiting for you in your Paypal account within the next few weeks.

$10,000

for just 30 minutes work! This is real money that you can spend on

anything you wish! Just deposit it to your own bank account or spend
it

directly from your Paypal account!!! It's just that easy!!! I think
it's

WORTH IT, don't you?

Remember, the 12.5% example above is assuming that 35 out of the 40

people you send your email to will do absolutely nothing except delete

your email.

However, if you follow the plan correctly and send your emails only to

people who are likely to want to participate, you can expect a typical

response-rate of around 25%. Hence, the 12.5% example is only given as

worst-case-scenario. Additionally, the above example assumes that each

participant will only send out 40 emails. Imagine what would happen if

each

participant sent out 1,000 emails instead of just 40! Believe me, many

people will do this and much more!

Unlike many other MLM programs, this 5-LEVEL PROGRAM costs you only

$3.00

which is much more realistic and provides much, much faster results.

Only the first person on the list gets your $3.00 gift, but everyone
in

the list will rise to that Number 1 position as thousands of emails
are

being sent

out. No cheating can occur (don't be fooled by claims that this system

can

be cheated) as Paypal only allows one account per person. Because it
is

so

easy, the response rate is VERY HIGH and VERY FAST - Internet email

FAST,

and you will start seeing dramatic results in less than one week! JUST

IN

TIME FOR NEXT MONTHS BILLS!

Thank you, and good luck in your ventures

PS . You can download your paypal history as a MS Excel file, this is

great way to quickly access all your stored email address's from your

paypal transactions, to send this email on to others :-)

If you have problems sending an email to lots of recipients at once,

please check your firewall/virus checker settings

Invest just Rs.140 and U will get Lakhs ganesh Home Repair 0 December 9th 07 04:39 AM
Invest in Mortiser? Dave Nay Woodworking 5 April 6th 06 03:42 AM
Invest $6 in 2006 Stacy Home Ownership 0 January 11th 06 12:59 PM
HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS: [email protected] Home Ownership 0 January 7th 05 10:35 PM
HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS cohibas Home Ownership 1 December 24th 04 01:20 AM