DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Caloric prestige series (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/239991-caloric-prestige-series.html)

deb March 26th 08 03:11 AM

Caloric prestige series

I have the above model of this range and, according to the
manufacturer, there are no instruction manuals to be found at the
source. Please, if anyone has a copy of the manual, I would apreciate
an e-mail and, possibly, a future fax, to let me know how to use the
timer and cleaning functions of this range. I've had this range for
over two years and would really like to clean it (without the use of
chemicals, since I'm pro-green). Thank you, in advance. Deb