Posted to alt.home.repair

Default When you don't have the right tool...

"[SEDALIA, MO] Officials are trying to decide whether to file charges
against a Missouri man who fatally shot his wife while trying to install a
satellite TV system in their home."

http://www.khqa.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=112401

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

"[SEDALIA, MO] Officials are trying to decide whether to file charges
against a Missouri man who fatally shot his wife while trying to install a
satellite TV system in their home."

http://www.khqa.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=112401

Well, at least he'll be able to watch what he wants, now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 26, 12:31 am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,

"HeyBub" wrote:
"[SEDALIA, MO] Officials are trying to decide whether to file charges
against a Missouri man who fatally shot his wife while trying to install a
satellite TV system in their home."

http://www.khqa.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=112401

Well, at least he'll be able to watch what he wants, now.

Unnn... nice one.

Dad said anyone could do a good job with the right tools.

I usually disagreed, but was in no position to argue, and... I'm
trying to remember an instance where he was wrong.

Sure, he was wrong about my jobs, but, hey, a Dad can't know
everything.
-----

- gpsman