DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   When you don't have the right tool... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/239990-when-you-dont-have-right-tool.html)

HeyBub[_2_] March 26th 08 02:54 AM

When you don't have the right tool...

"[SEDALIA, MO] Officials are trying to decide whether to file charges
against a Missouri man who fatally shot his wife while trying to install a
satellite TV system in their home."

http://www.khqa.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=112401

Smitty Two March 26th 08 04:31 AM

When you don't have the right tool...

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

"[SEDALIA, MO] Officials are trying to decide whether to file charges
against a Missouri man who fatally shot his wife while trying to install a
satellite TV system in their home."

http://www.khqa.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=112401

Well, at least he'll be able to watch what he wants, now.

gpsman March 26th 08 09:29 AM

When you don't have the right tool...

On Mar 26, 12:31 am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,

"HeyBub" wrote:
"[SEDALIA, MO] Officials are trying to decide whether to file charges
against a Missouri man who fatally shot his wife while trying to install a
satellite TV system in their home."

http://www.khqa.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=112401

Well, at least he'll be able to watch what he wants, now.

Unnn... nice one.

Dad said anyone could do a good job with the right tools.

I usually disagreed, but was in no position to argue, and... I'm
trying to remember an instance where he was wrong.

Sure, he was wrong about my jobs, but, hey, a Dad can't know
everything.
-----

- gpsman