DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Thank you, skimcoating walls (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/239897-thank-you-re-skimcoating-walls.html)

Nancy Young March 25th 08 02:07 PM

Thank you, skimcoating walls

Last fall I asked if it was feasible to skimcoat a room where the
walls had been painted with sand paint. Very annoying stuff.
I really didn't want to start a huge messy job that I couldn't finish.

Weather intervened and I didn't get around to it until the last
couple of weeks. Messy, but doable, and I want to thank everyone
who gave me advice about the project. The walls came out pretty
good after only one coat. I only did a second coat in some areas.

Just wanted let you know I appreciated your advice.

nancy