DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Circuit Current Breakers in Mirror Cabinets (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/239858-circuit-current-breakers-mirror-cabinets.html)

Christian March 25th 08 10:37 AM

Circuit Current Breakers in Mirror Cabinets

Hi All,

Wondering if somenoe can point me to the right direction.

I am doing a renovating project for a few Scandinavian houses. Some of
these houses do not have any current protection fuse boxes.

So the bathroom furnitures that I use during renovation, must have its
own current circut breakers (CCB) integrated into the furniture
itself. For example, a small CCB in the back of the cabinent mirror.

Has anyone see any mirror cabinents (with lights or power outlets)
that have CCB installed into the furnitures?

I would love to see a photo or even a store website that sells these
special kind of CCBs.

Thank you very much
Chris