Old March 24th 08, 01:49 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to measure for window inserts

Any advice on how to measure for window inserts. I am in a 65 year old hom
and all i can say is the bottom of the window frame is an angle towards the
ground.

Old March 24th 08, 02:13 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 01:49:57 GMT, "Doobielicious"
wrote:

Any advice on how to measure for window inserts. I am in a 65 year old hom
and all i can say is the bottom of the window frame is an angle towards the
ground.

What type of inserts? Decorative? Replacement sashes? replacement
windows?

When measuring for a replacement window you use the shortest
dimension, the one where you place the ruler on the high part of the
frame.
Old March 24th 08, 02:21 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 23, 9:49*pm, "Doobielicious" wrote:
Any advice on how to measure for window inserts. *I am in a 65 year old hom
and all i can say is the bottom of the window frame is an angle towards the
ground.

http://www.1stwindows.com/measure.htm

Measure without tape measure. Robatoy Woodworking 60 February 16th 08 07:31 AM
Inserts. PVR Home Repair 12 May 2nd 07 09:48 PM
How to measure window size? Arkadiy Home Repair 3 April 16th 07 10:44 AM
Measure for Window Replacements CooSer Home Repair 2 March 20th 06 08:52 PM
Are there blank inserts WITH HOLES for the modular inserts? miamicuse Home Repair 3 October 3rd 05 05:18 PM