Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Titan N-120

I had the Titan Model N120 I purchased on 8/13/04 and now it just
kicked the bucket. We did nothing different to it just quit after
performing perfectly for 3.7 years. Does anyone know if there may be a
quick fix? Something I am overlooking. I tried flipping the breaker,
the light goes on when I turn on hot water but no Hot water coming
out...