Posted to alt.home.repair

Default GFCI (groud fault cicuit interupter)

Hello Everybody.
I brought a gfci from France to the Philippines. The french electrical
system is: one phase 220V 50Hz, three wires. (phase, neutral, ground)
The Philippino system is: two phases 110V (220V between both) 60Hz.two
wires only. Can I use my gfci? How? Having a step up transformer on
one phase and the ground? An isolation transformer?
Many thanks in advance for all advices and sugestions. Rudy in the
Philippines.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 21, 7:49*am, wrote:
Hello Everybody.
I brought a gfci from France to the Philippines. The french electrical
system is: one phase 220V 50Hz, three wires. (phase, neutral, ground)
The Philippino system is: two phases 110V (220V between both) 60Hz.two
wires only. Can I use my gfci? How? Having a step up transformer on
one phase and the ground? An isolation transformer?
Many thanks in advance for all advices and sugestions. Rudy in the
Philippines.

Yea spend 50$ on transformers and waste a day but you could buy the
right gfi for less and be done with it