Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Foam Sealer...also

Thanks for the responses! I have not touched anything as of yet... with
what I plugged the opening up with... & being that one side touches a
white sheet rock wall & the other side a light wood grain counter that I
put together. Would it be that I would use an electric sander to just
file it? Thanks! Mindy

Posted to alt.home.repair

Whether this is removed or not... how long will it last? Thanks! ..Mindy

Foam Sealer .-.MINDY.-. Home Repair 3 March 18th 08 04:11 AM
Best Sealer TheScullster UK diy 3 September 14th 07 08:46 AM
Carpet Pad: Memory foam versus non-memory foam? [email protected] Home Repair 2 December 7th 05 04:15 AM
Sealer Choice 15 Stone Sealer Question miamicuse Home Repair 4 October 4th 05 02:48 PM
New Deck Sealer Over Thompsons Wax Based Sealer: O.K. To Do ? Robert11 Home Repair 3 February 23rd 05 02:59 PM