Posted to alt.home.repair
BW BW is offline

Default Vinyl Replacement windows -- Stanley Pro-fit vs Window World'sComfort 4400

Advice please... I'm replacing some old cage style windows down here
in Fla. I've gotten a couple similar quotes from WW for the
ComfortWorld 4000 - and CVS for their Stanely Pro-fit 2110. I haven't
found too much info about these Stanleys, anyone heard of them, how do
they compare to the 4000, ect, ect.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Mar 12, 10:55*am, BW wrote:
Advice please... I'm replacing some old cage style windows down here
in Fla. I've gotten a couple similar quotes from WW for the
ComfortWorld 4000 - and CVS for their Stanely Pro-fit 2110. I haven't
found too much info about these Stanleys, anyone heard of them, how do
they compare to the 4000, ect, ect.

Nice that you got some quotes...now how about some references? You
should be able to find owner opinions much easier than in this NG. The
suppliers should be able to give you names/addresses of installations
they have made. Older ones are better IMO because problems tend to
develop after some time in service. Lacking such information in your
direct area, it would be prudent to keep shopping. Good luck.

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 12, 11:55*am, BW wrote:
Advice please... I'm replacing some old cage style windows down here
in Fla. I've gotten a couple similar quotes from WW for the
ComfortWorld 4000 - and CVS for their Stanely Pro-fit 2110. I haven't
found too much info about these Stanleys, anyone heard of them, how do
they compare to the 4000, ect, ect.

Search or post he

http://www.vinyl-replacement-windows.com/forum/