Posted to rec.music.opera,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Default Premiere Opera Rip Off !!!!

On Mar 4, 1:28*am, " wrote:
On Feb 9, 5:07*pm, wrote:

For those of you who are thinking about placing an order with this
business, think again. I've placed orders with this business before
and have gotten my merchandise, however, an order that I placed the
second week in December of last year has not been received. I 've sent
numerous emails and have not received a response. I sent an IM and was
told that my order was shipped out early in the week and I should
receive it in a few days. Today when I tried to IM premiere opera,
they quicklt signed off and would not respond to me. Even if the order
has been shipped, I don't plan to do business with Premiere opera ever
again.

You're certainly a sickie, Cherry Strudel!! Fun, fun, fun!!!