Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Portugal

Anyone interested in a really beautiful place to vacation, should
check out Portugal. I think it is often overlooked by travelers, which
is actually a good thing. Here is a good website for anyone
interested.

http://www.seeportugal.org
Posted to alt.home.repair
RF RF is offline

wrote:
Anyone interested in a really beautiful place to vacation, should
check out Portugal. I think it is often overlooked by travelers, which
is actually a good thing. Here is a good website for anyone
interested.

http://www.seeportugal.org

Yup and it has more than its fair share of crooks.

Over two years ago I had to give a customs deposit of about
$4,000 to a company
called Arnaud Logistics in Lisbon and they refused to return
it to me, after the
Customs authorized its release. I have complained to the
police, the US Embassy
and even had a lawyer there on the case. Nobody made any
progress.

Then I had an account at the Millennium bank in Sintra with
several thousand dollars.
After I left they refused to communicate with me and they
now seem to think they own
my balance of about $3,000

By all means, go there and enjoy the people but keep away
from businesses, except
maybe for your food and lodging.

Portugal [email protected] Home Repair 0 February 24th 08 12:59 AM
Portugal [email protected] Home Repair 0 February 20th 08 05:07 PM
Pipe threads in Portugal? markzoom UK diy 3 March 30th 05 12:19 AM